What is CrowdStrike?
Who uses CrowdStrike?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose CrowdStrike in their tech stack.
Can we run CrowdStrike and Windows Defender both in prevention mode?
Looking for recommendations to have tools available for cloud IaaS infrastructure. Below is the required tool list. Really appreciate the recommendation by the Stack share group.
- Network Vuln Scanning (IDS / IPS) for cloud
- Host Vulnerability Scanning (IDS / IPS, behavioral)
- "Third Party Pen Tests
- Security Incident Event Management (SIEM)
- Anti Malware / Anti Virus - Can we use our own CrowdStrike
- Data Loss Preventions
- Threat intelligence/hunt teams (pre-approved Hello Folks,
I'm trying to determine whether i can replace the CrowdStrike with Azure Defender(Security Centre) for Azure VM's. What are the gaps would be if i do that?
I am trying to determine if I can replace Alert Logic with CrowdStrike. If I pull out AlertLogic and implement Crowdstrike, what will my gaps be?
- Eliminate complexity, simplify your security stack and deploy in record time while using crowdsourced data and cloud analytics to stop advanced threats
- Harness the power of big data and artificial intelligence to empower your team with instant visibility and protection across the entire threat lifecycle
- Get everything you need to stop breaches with a single, lightweight agent. Replace antivirus, consolidate agents, and restore endpoint performance