What is CSV2GEO?
It provides live conversion of batch addresses into geographic coordinates (address to lat long) or turn coordinates into well formatted address. It creates and publishes interactive maps.
CSV2GEO is a tool in the Mapping APIs category of a tech stack.
Why developers like CSV2GEO?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use CSV2GEO
- Batch Geocoding
- Address Spelling Correction
- Address Parsing
- Address Tokens Composition
- Normalized Address Tokenazation
- Flexible Input File Format
- Automatically Selection of Address Tokens
- Instant Typing Coordinates
- Multi Column Support
- Single column support
- Reverse Geocoding
- Geocoded Data Automatically Creates Interactive Map
- Map - Group data, zoom to extent
- Map Markers
- Map Security
- Map WMS Layers
- Map Heat
CSV2GEO Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to CSV2GEO?
See all alternatives
Create rich applications and stunning visualisations of your data, leveraging the comprehensiveness, accuracy, and usability of Google Maps and a modern web platform that scales as you grow.
We make it possible to pin travel spots on Pinterest, find restaurants on Foursquare, and visualize data on GitHub.
OpenStreetMap is built by a community of mappers that contribute and maintain data about roads, trails, cafés, railway stations, and much more, all over the world.