What is DeepScan?
DeepScan is a tool in the Code Review category of a tech stack.
Who uses DeepScan?
8 developers on StackShare have stated that they use DeepScan.
Pros of DeepScan
Specialized at React and Vue.js
- Support for Cutting Edge Technology: ES6, ES7 and ECMAScript Next features, React, Flow, and TypeScript.
- GitHub Integration: Analyze your code in GitHub repository with automatic synchronization and code review for pull request.
- Effective Rule Sets: Help developers to find common pitfalls and best practices. Fine-grained impact depending on the surrounding context.
- Issue Trends: You can track project's code quality over time.
- Editor Plugins: You can see bugs and quality issues on the fly in your Visual Studio Code and Atom.
DeepScan Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to DeepScan?
See all alternatives
Prettier is an opinionated code formatter. It enforces a consistent style by parsing your code and re-printing it with its own rules that take the maximum line length into account, wrapping code when necessary.
SonarQube provides an overview of the overall health of your source code and even more importantly, it highlights issues found on new code. With a Quality Gate set on your project, you will simply fix the Leak and start mechanically improving.
After each Git push, Code Climate analyzes your code for complexity, duplication, and common smells to determine changes in quality and surface technical debt hotspots.
An extensible static analysis tool that checks TypeScript code for readability, maintainability, and functionality errors. It is widely supported across modern editors & build systems and can be customized with your own lint rules, configurations, and formatters.