Durandal is a cross-device, cross-platform client framework written in JS and designed to make Single Page Applications (SPAs) easy to create and maintain.
- Clean MV* Architecture
- JS & HTML Modularity
- Simple App Lifecycle
- Eventing, Modals, Message Boxes, etc.
- Navigation & Screen State Management
- Consistent Async Programming w/ Promises
- App Bundling and Optimization
- Use any Backend Technology
- Built on top of jQuery, Knockout & RequireJS.
- Integrates with popular CSS libraries such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Make your own templatable and data-bindable widgets.
- Fully Testable
Languages & Frameworks
tools that are known for: