What is FortiGate NGFW?
It enables security-driven networking and consolidate industry-leading security capabilities such as intrusion prevention system (IPS), web filtering, secure sockets layer (SSL) inspection, and automated threat protection. It meet the performance needs of highly scalable, hybrid IT architectures, enabling organizations to reduce complexity and manage security risks.
FortiGate NGFW is a tool in the Security category of a tech stack.
FortiGate NGFW's Features
- Remove uncontrolled blind spots with SSL inspection of all encrypted flows, including TLS 1.3
- Industry’s best-of-breed security with automated threat protection
- Intelligently share threat information across the entire digital attack surface to provide quick and automated protection
- Single console management automation, orchestration, and analytics
- Independently certified and continuous threat intelligence updates provide robust protection from known and unknown attacks
FortiGate NGFW Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to FortiGate NGFW?
See all alternatives
It is a robust, commercial-grade, and full-featured toolkit for the Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocols. It is also a general-purpose cryptography library.
It is a free, automated, and open certificate authority brought to you by the non-profit Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).
Ensighten is a comprehensive website security company, offering next generation compliance, enforcement and client-side protection against data loss, ad injection and intrusion.
It is a framework that focuses on providing both authentication and authorization to Java applications. The real power of Spring Security is found in how easily it can be extended to meet custom requirements.
We make the best rated Two-Factor Authentication smartphone app for consumers, a Rest API for developers and a strong authentication platform for the enterprise.