What is github-elements?
A collection of GitHub's Web Component. 17 open source custom elements.
github-elements is a tool in the UI Components category of a tech stack.
github-elements is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to github-elements's open source repository on GitHub
- Input element that validates its value with a server endpoint
- Auto-complete input values from server search results
- Copy element text content or input values to the clipboard
- A modal dialog that's opened with <details>
- A menu opened with <details>
- Attach files via drag and drop or file input
- Display elements in a subtree that match filter input text
- Backports native emoji characters to browsers that don't support them by replacing the characters with fallback images
- A custom element for cropping a square image. Returns x, y, width, and height
- A client-side includes tag
- Markdown formatting buttons for text inputs
- An input element that sends its value to a server endpoint and renders the response body
- An accessible tab container element with keyboard support
- Drag and drop task list items
- Activates a suggestion menu to expand text snippets as you type
- Web component extensions to the standard <time> element
- A custom element that shows text as if it were being typed
github-elements Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to github-elements?
See all alternatives
It is a comprehensive guide for visual, motion, and interaction design across platforms and devices.
Premium designed icons for use in web, iOS, Android, and desktop apps. Support for SVG and web font. Completely open source and MIT licensed.
An enterprise-class UI design language and React-based implementation. Graceful UI components out of the box, base on React Component. A npm + webpack + babel + dora + dva development framework.
From Angular and React, to ASP.NET Core or Vue, it includes a comprehensive collection of high-performance and responsive UI widgets for use in traditional web and next-gen mobile applications. The suite ships with a feature-complete data grid, interactive charts widgets, data editors, and much more.
It is a simple, modular and accessible component library that gives you all the building blocks you need to build your React applications.
No related comparisons found