What is GitMonitor?
Setup custom rules around pull requests, commits and commiters for all your Github repositories. For example, you create a rule that says "no direct commits are allowed to the master, develop or production branches".
GitMonitor is a tool in the Tools for GitHub category of a tech stack.
Who uses GitMonitor?
- Integrates with Flowdock
- Integrates with Slack
- Push notifications to your mobile devices
- Instant email notifications
- Notification when team member commits directly to a protected branch
- Notification when a PR is merged by an un-authorized user
- Notification when a PR is merged without an 'LGTM' comment
- Notification when force-pushes to protected branches happen
GitMonitor Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to GitMonitor?
See all alternatives
When run, this command line interface automatically generates a new GitHub Release and populates it with the changes (commits) made since the last release.
It is a client library targeting .NET 4.5 and above that provides an easy way to interact with the GitHub API.
These polls work by pasting individual markdown SVG images into your issue, each wrapped with a link that tracks a vote. A single vote per IP is allowed for a given poll, which are stored in DynamoDB.
Browser extensions (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera) to display GitHub code in tree format. Useful for developers who frequently read source in GitHub and do not want to download or checkout too many repositories.
DevHub helps you take back control of your GitHub workflow and stay on top of everything important going on.