What is GoConvey?
Write behavioral tests in your editor. Get live results in your browser. GoConvey supports Go's native testing package. Neither the web UI nor the DSL are required; you can use either one independent
GoConvey is a tool in the Go Testing category of a tech stack.
GoConvey is an open source tool with 6.8K GitHub stars and 488 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to GoConvey's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses GoConvey?
7 developers on StackShare have stated that they use GoConvey.
Pros of GoConvey
Code coverage visualisation
- Directly integrates with go test
- Fully-automatic web UI (works with native Go tests, too)
- Huge suite of regression tests
- Shows test coverage (Go 1.2+)
- Readable, colorized console output (understandable by any manager, IT or not)
- Test code generator
- Desktop notifications (optional)
- Immediately open problem lines in Sublime Text (some assembly required)
GoConvey Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to GoConvey?
Go code (golang) set of packages that provide many tools for testifying that your code will behave as you intend.