What is JAICF?
It is an open source Kotlin-based framework by Just AI for conversational assistants and chatbots development
JAICF is a tool in the Chatbot Platforms & Tools category of a tech stack.
JAICF is an open source tool with 72 GitHub stars and 15 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to JAICF's open source repository on GitHub
Slack, Kotlin, Telegram , Dialogflow, and Alexa are some of the popular tools that integrate with JAICF. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with JAICF.
- Provides Kotlin-based DSL for writing context-aware dialogue scenarios in a declarative style
- Connects to any voice and text channels like Amazon Alexa, Google Actions, Slack, Facebook Messenger, and others
- Works with any NLU engines like Dialogflow or Rasa
- Enables developers to create dialogue scenarios that work simultaneously in multiple platforms without any restrictions of platform-related features
- Contains a JUnit-based test suite to automate dialogue scenarios testing
- Being a Kotlin app, JAICF driven bot can use any Kotlin or Java features and third-party libraries
- Can be ran and deployed to any environment using Ktor or Spring Boot
JAICF Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to JAICF?
See all alternatives
Telegram Bot API
Bots are third-party applications that run inside Telegram. Users can interact with bots by sending them messages, commands and inline requests. You control your bots using HTTPS requests to our bot API.
Give users new ways to interact with your product by building engaging voice and text-based conversational apps.
Microsoft Bot Framework
The Microsoft Bot Framework provides just what you need to build and connect intelligent bots that interact naturally wherever your users are talking, from text/sms to Skype, Slack, Office 365 mail and other popular services.
With bots and live-messaging tools, you can create a custom experience for your unique audience.
It combines artificial intelligence (AI) and sophisticated analytical software for optimal performance as a "question answering" machine.