What is Jovian?
It is a better place for your data science projects, Jupyter notebooks, machine learning models, experiment logs, results, and more.
Jovian is a tool in the Data Science Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses Jovian?
GitHub, Visual Studio Code, Slack, PyCharm, and TensorFlow are some of the popular tools that integrate with Jovian. Here's a list of all 13 tools that integrate with Jovian.
- Collaboration platform built for data science
- Simple Jupyter notebook versioning
- Compare and analyze experiments
- Reproduce and run anywhere, instantly
- Designed for collaboration and teamwork
- Comment and discuss ideas in context
- Rich visual diffs & notebook comparison
- Automate your workflow with integrations
- Hosted on your private cloud infrastructure
- Enterprise-grade security and privacy built-in
Jovian Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Jovian?
See all alternatives
Flexible and powerful data analysis / manipulation library for Python, providing labeled data structures similar to R data.frame objects, statistical functions, and much more.
Besides its obvious scientific uses, NumPy can also be used as an efficient multi-dimensional container of generic data. Arbitrary data-types can be defined. This allows NumPy to seamlessly and speedily integrate with a wide variety of databases.
A free and open-source distribution of the Python and R programming languages for scientific computing, that aims to simplify package management and deployment. Package versions are managed by the package management system conda.
Python-based ecosystem of open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering. It contains modules for optimization, linear algebra, integration, interpolation, special functions, FFT, signal and image processing, ODE solvers and other tasks common in science and engineering.
It is the collaboration of Apache Spark and Python. it is a Python API for Spark that lets you harness the simplicity of Python and the power of Apache Spark in order to tame Big Data.