What is ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer?
It is a comprehensive bandwidth monitoring software that helps monitor bandwidth usage trends, analyze network traffic, diagnose and troubleshoot network traffic issues, and more.
ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer is a tool in the Network Monitoring category of a tech stack.
ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer's Features
- Bandwidth monitoring: Get in-depth visibility into your network devices, bandwidth usage, and network traffic
- Multi-vendor support: Monitor all major devices and flow formats such us NetFlow, sFlow, jFlow, IPFIX, and AppFlow
- Network traffic analysis: Analyze network traffic patterns and bandwidth usage trends
- Proactive management: Customize and automate multi-level reports and threshold-based alerts
- Network security: Identify internal and external security threats including but not limited to DDoS, botnets, and port scans
- Forecasting and capacity planning: Forecast bandwidth usage and plan capacity based on historical usage trends and application growth
- Traffic shaping: Prioritize critical apps and traffic with various traffic shaping techniques
- Integration: NetFlow Analyzer seamlessly integrates with ManageEngine Applications Manager, Network Configuration Manager, IP Address and Switch Port Manager, and ServiceDesk Plus to help manage your network better
ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer?
See all alternatives
Beats is the platform for single-purpose data shippers. They send data from hundreds or thousands of machines and systems to Logstash or Elasticsearch.
It is the world’s foremost and widely-used network protocol analyzer. It lets you see what’s happening on your network at a microscopic level and is the de facto standard across many commercial and non-profit enterprises, government agencies, and educational institutions.
It can monitor and classify system conditions like bandwidth usage or uptime and collect statistics from miscellaneous hosts as switches, routers, servers and other devices and applications.
It is an auto-discovering PHP/MySQL/SNMP based network monitoring which includes support for a wide range of network hardware and operating systems including Cisco, Linux, FreeBSD, Juniper, Brocade, Foundry, HP and many more.
Riemann aggregates events from your servers and applications with a powerful stream processing language. Send an email for every exception in your app. Track the latency distribution of your web app. See the top processes on any host, by memory and CPU.
No related comparisons found