What is ManageEngine OpUtils?
It is an IP address and switch port manager built-in with more than 30 network tools, that enables you to discover, scan, track, and manage, network resources.IP address management supporting IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.End-to-end switch port mapping tracing network device connectivity and switch port availability.
ManageEngine OpUtils is a tool in the Network Monitoring category of a tech stack.
ManageEngine OpUtils's Features
- Rogue agent detection enabling whitelisting trusted devices and blocking malicious network entities
- Remote network discovery and booting with Wake on LAN
- Network diagnosis, address management, and system utilities for efficient network troubleshooting
- Comprehensive reports on IP and switch port availability, utilization, and performance metrics
- Instant alerts via SMS and email, escalating emerging network issues
- Customizable dashboards and intuitive widgets.
ManageEngine OpUtils Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ManageEngine OpUtils?
See all alternatives
Beats is the platform for single-purpose data shippers. They send data from hundreds or thousands of machines and systems to Logstash or Elasticsearch.
It is the world’s foremost and widely-used network protocol analyzer. It lets you see what’s happening on your network at a microscopic level and is the de facto standard across many commercial and non-profit enterprises, government agencies, and educational institutions.
It is an auto-discovering PHP/MySQL/SNMP based network monitoring which includes support for a wide range of network hardware and operating systems including Cisco, Linux, FreeBSD, Juniper, Brocade, Foundry, HP and many more.
It can monitor and classify system conditions like bandwidth usage or uptime and collect statistics from miscellaneous hosts as switches, routers, servers and other devices and applications.
Riemann aggregates events from your servers and applications with a powerful stream processing language. Send an email for every exception in your app. Track the latency distribution of your web app. See the top processes on any host, by memory and CPU.
No related comparisons found