What is Oracle JET?
It provides front-end developers & engineers a collection of reusable components to build websites and user interfaces. It enable developers to use consistent markup, styles and behavior in prototype and production work.
Oracle JET is a tool in the UI Components category of a tech stack.
Oracle JET is an open source tool with 401 GitHub stars and 117 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Oracle JET's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Oracle JET?
Oracle JET Integrations
Oracle JET's Features
- Leverages popular open-source technologies
- Full lifecycle management for template based SPA
- Built in accessibility support
- Support for internationalization (28 languages and 160+ locales)
- Rich set of UI components
- Advanced two-way binding with a common model layer
- Powerful routing system supporting single-page application navigation
- Smart resource management
- For intermediate & advanced JS devs
Oracle JET Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Oracle JET?
See all alternatives
Premium designed icons for use in web, iOS, Android, and desktop apps. Support for SVG and web font. Completely open source and MIT licensed.
It is a comprehensive guide for visual, motion, and interaction design across platforms and devices.
An enterprise-class UI design language and React-based implementation. Graceful UI components out of the box, base on React Component. A npm + webpack + babel + dora + dva development framework.
From Angular and React, to ASP.NET Core or Vue, it includes a comprehensive collection of high-performance and responsive UI widgets for use in traditional web and next-gen mobile applications. The suite ships with a feature-complete data grid, interactive charts widgets, data editors, and much more.
It is not focused on Mobile development, mainly because it lacks responsiveness on mobile WebViews.
No related comparisons found