What is React Location?
It is a powerful, enterprise-grade routing for React applications with 1st class support for asynchronous route elements and data loaders, Search Param APIs, nested-routing, code-splitting and so much more.
React Location is an open source tool with 1.7K GitHub stars and 65 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to React Location's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses React Location?
React Location's Features
- Promise-based data loaders
- Asynchronous route elements
- Threshold-based pending route elements
- Error boundary route elements
- Post-render async loader APIs (stale-while-revalidate, external cache integration)
- Navigation batching with graceful replace/push escalation
- JSON-first Search Params
- Full <Link> and useNavigate integration
- Full cmd+click support
- Search Param Immutability w/ Structural Sharing
- Batched Updates / Functional Updates
- Route Matching
- Optional Compression w/ JSURL plugin or your own custom parser/serializer!
React Location Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to React Location?
See all alternatives
React Router is a complete routing solution designed specifically for React.js. It painlessly synchronizes the components of your application with the URL, with first-class support for nesting, transitions, and server side rendering.
Visual primitives for the component age. Use the best bits of ES6 and CSS to style your apps without stress 💅
A command-line interface tool that you use to initialize, develop, scaffold, and maintain Angular applications. You can use the tool directly in a command shell, or indirectly through an interactive UI such as Angular Console.
An enterprise-class UI design language and React-based implementation. Graceful UI components out of the box, base on React Component. A npm + webpack + babel + dora + dva development framework.
It is an open source tool for developing UI components in isolation for React, Vue, and Angular. It makes building stunning UIs organized and efficient.
No related comparisons found