What is React on Rails Pro?
React on Rails Pro delivers a full house of performance and time-saving enhancements from the team behind React on Rails, saving you and your clients time and money.
React on Rails Pro is a tool in the Frameworks (Full Stack) category of a tech stack.
React on Rails Pro is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to React on Rails Pro's open source repository on GitHub
React on Rails Pro's Features
- Enhance the end-user experience and improve your Google Lighthouse score
- Reduce Heroku and other infrastructure costs with optimized configurations based on best-practices
- Boost your website performance and SEO with react-router, server-side rendering (SSR), and code-splitting
- Use cutting-edge technologies such as dynamic React code splitting with SSR using loadable components
- Simplify integration testing with shakacode/cypress-on-rails
- Leverage type-safety via ReasonML or TypeScript in your front-end code
React on Rails Pro Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to React on Rails Pro?
See all alternatives
Node.js uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient, perfect for data-intensive real-time applications that run across distributed devices.
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
.NET is a developer platform made up of tools, programming languages, and libraries for building many different types of applications.
It is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. It attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching.
Android provides a rich application framework that allows you to build innovative apps and games for mobile devices in a Java language environment.