Why people like
Selendroid is a test automation framework which drives off the UI of Android native and hybrid applications (apps) and the mobile web. Tests are written using the Selenium 2 client API
- Full compatibility with the JSON Wire Protocol/Selenium 3 Ready.
- No modification of app under test required in order to automate it
- Testing the mobile web using built in Android driver webview app
- Same concept for automating native or hybrid apps
- UI elements can be found by different locator types
- Gestures are supported: Advanced User Interactions API
- Selendroid can interact with multiple Android devices (emulators or hardware devices) at the same time
- Existing Emulators are started automatically
- Selendroid supports hot plugging of hardware devices
- Full integration as a node into Selenium Grid for scaling and parallel testing
- Multiple Android target API support (10 to 19)
- Built in Inspector to simplify test case development.
- Selendroid can be extended at runtime with your own extensions