What is Tibero?
It is a high-performance, highly secure, highly scalable relational database management system (RDBMS) for enterprises that want to fully leverage their mission-critical data. In a world where data is at the core of everything, Tibero provides an enhanced view of processing, managing and securing large-scale databases.
Tibero is a tool in the Databases category of a tech stack.
Who uses Tibero?
7 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Tibero.
Pros of Tibero
Enterprise Edition all inclusive without extra purchase
Reliable shared server
Multi-node parallel recovery
High security database encryption
Active or passive standby DB capability
High performance transaction processing
Simple Licensing model
High availability (Active-Active clustering)
Highly compatible with Oracle
- Highly compatible with Oracle – in some cases as much as 97% compatibility
- High availability (Active-Active clustering)
- Simple licensing model similar to SaaS subscription pricing
- High performance transaction processing
- Scales with commodity hardware rather than expensive proprietary database servers
- Active or passive standby database capability
- Hyper-thread architecture
- High security database encryption
- Multi-node parallel recovery
- Reliable shared server
- Tibero Enterprise Edition is all inclusive, with no additional products to purchase
Tibero Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Tibero?
See all alternatives
The MySQL software delivers a very fast, multi-threaded, multi-user, and robust SQL (Structured Query Language) database server. MySQL Server is intended for mission-critical, heavy-load production systems as well as for embedding into mass-deployed software.
PostgreSQL is an advanced object-relational database management system that supports an extended subset of the SQL standard, including transactions, foreign keys, subqueries, triggers, user-defined types and functions.
MongoDB stores data in JSON-like documents that can vary in structure, offering a dynamic, flexible schema. MongoDB was also designed for high availability and scalability, with built-in replication and auto-sharding.
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft® SQL Server is a database management and analysis system for e-commerce, line-of-business, and data warehousing solutions.
SQLite is an embedded SQL database engine. Unlike most other SQL databases, SQLite does not have a separate server process. SQLite reads and writes directly to ordinary disk files. A complete SQL database with multiple tables, indices, triggers, and views, is contained in a single disk file.