What is Tilisy API?
It provides a developer-friendly and compliant way to access transactions and balances on bank accounts in Europe. It retrieves the data through official banks' APIs (so-called PSD2 APIs) and harmonises it to one data format.
Tilisy API is a tool in the Banking APIs category of a tech stack.
Who uses Tilisy API?
Tilisy API Integrations
Tilisy API's Features
- Unified authorisation flow and data across all banks
- Possibility to fetch data for up to 90 days after authorisation
- Access to 1 year of transaction history and beyond
- Support of business and personal accounts
- Does not require possession of a financial license
- Simple pricing based on number of accounts being accessed
- Free access to accounts linked through control panel
- Instant onboarding with access to live accounts
Tilisy API Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Tilisy API?
It is the easiest way for users to connect their bank accounts to an app. It provides developers with the tools they need to create easy and accessible experiences for their users.
It is building banking for startups. It makes bank accounts that help tech companies scale.
It is a full-stack API banking platform where you can come, select your desired modules, play in the sandbox, and launch your product with just a few lines of code in a couple of weeks! Not only that, but we also take care of all upcoming fixes, iterations, and updates without breaking any flow.
It is a Account Information (Open banking) API and analytics platform for building powerful applications and customer experiences. All-in-one integration for data acquisition and data analytics.
No related comparisons found