What is Time Cop?
It is a time tracking app that respects your privacy and gets the job done without getting too fancy.
Time Cop is a tool in the Time Tracking category of a tech stack.
Time Cop is an open source tool with 509 GitHub stars and 48 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Time Cop's open source repository on GitHub
Why developers like Time Cop?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Time Cop
Be the first to leave a pro
Time Cop's Features
- Offline-only, mobile-only (iOS / Android)
- Fully private—there is no tracking / spying / advertising / etc
- Keep track of tasks with multiple parallel timers that can be started with the tap of a button
- Associate timers with projects to group your work (or don't)
- Start, stop, edit, and delete timers whenever with no fuss
- Export data as a .csv file, filtered by timespans and projects
- Export the app's database for full access to all of its data
- Automatic light mode / dark mode based on your device settings
- Localized in several languages
Time Cop Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Time Cop?
See all alternatives
It is an easy to use time tracker with a beautiful design, made for freelancers and individuals. It is free to use and no sign up is required.
Toggl is an online time-tracking tool. It is popular with freelancers, groups, and small companies all over the world, mostly in US, Canada and UK.
Time tracking is simple and lightning fast with Harvest. Set up takes seconds, and there's nothing to install. We've simplified the timesheet and timesheets approval process so you can stay focused on work.
Everhour put all the control of your timesheets, budgeting, employee scheduling, expenses and invoicing in an elegant, beautiful and really useful way.
It helps you understand how you spend your time on the computer by automatically keeping a log of the time you spend on different applications and websites. Having an accurate idea of how you time is spent makes it easy to stay productive