What is Webex?
Who uses Webex?
Why developers like Webex?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Webex in their tech stack.
Uploadcare is mostly remote team and we're using video conferencing all the time both for internal team meetings and for external sales, support, interview, etc. calls. I think we've tried every solution there is on the market before we've decided to stop with Zoom.
Tools just plainly don't work (Skype), are painful to install for external participants (Webex and other "enterprise" solutions) can't properly handle 10+ participants calls (Google Hangouts Chat).
Zoom just works. It has all required features and even handles bad connections very graciously. One of the best tool decisions we've ever made :)
Jobs that mention Webex as a desired skillset
- Invite and remind participants - invite participants to an online meeting that has already started via email, voice conference, or instant messenger, and send reminders about your upcoming meeting.
- Use integrated WebEx audio – create a more productive meeting experience with integrated WebEx audio.
- Record your meeting - record your actions during your meeting so you can review the discussion at a later time, or send to colleagues who couldn’t attend.
- Share content - get everyone on the same page. Open any document or application and discuss it in real time with other participants.
- Pass the ball - let other participants share and present documents from their computers and assign privileges to individual participants.
- Transfer files - avoid sending emails back and forth by exchanging files – no matter how large – in your meeting quickly, easily, and securely.
- Interact within a meeting - use polling and chat, and learn how to integrate webcams into your meeting for a more personal experience.