What is Wit?
Wit enables developers to add a modern natural language interface to their app or device with minimal effort. Precisely, Wit turns sentences into structured information that the app can use. Developers don’t need to worry about Natural Language Processing algorithms, configuration data, performance and tuning. Wit encapsulates all this and lets you focus on the core features of your apps and devices.
Wit is a tool in the NLP / Sentiment Analysis category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Wit?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Wit
Be the first to leave a pro
- Voice-enabled Android and iOS apps
- Rasberry Pi based home automation commanded by speech
- Google Glass apps accepting voice commands
- Robots and drones dialog interfaces (ROS)
- SMS-based information or remote control services
- IM-based information or remote control services
- "Quick add" features a la Google Calendar (replacing a form with free text input)
- Natural Language querying a la Facebook Graph Search (turning a sentence into a database query)
- Personal Assistants a la Apple’s Siri
Wit Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Wit?
See all alternatives
rasa NLU (Natural Language Understanding) is a tool for intent classification and entity extraction. You can think of rasa NLU as a set of high level APIs for building your own language parser using existing NLP and ML libraries.
Google Cloud Natural Language API
You can use it to extract information about people, places, events and much more, mentioned in text documents, news articles or blog posts. You can use it to understand sentiment about your product on social media or parse intent from customer conversations happening in a call center or a messaging app. You can analyze text uploaded in your request or integrate with your document storage on Google Cloud Storage.
Amazon Comprehend is a natural language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning to discover insights from text. Amazon Comprehend provides Keyphrase Extraction, Sentiment Analysis, Entity Recognition, Topic Modeling, and Language Detection APIs so you can easily integrate natural language processing into your applications.
Turn emails, tweets, surveys or any text into actionable data. Automate business workflows and saveExtract and classify information from text. Integrate with your App within minutes. Get started for free.
At the top of each mountain of data lies a nugget of invaluable knowledge, but it takes an incredibly powerful tool to bring that mountain to its knees. That's precisely what our Text Analysis API does.
- No public GitHub repository available -