Why people like
With Amazon Flexible Payments Service developers can accept payments on their website for selling goods or services, raise donations, execute recurring payments, and send payments. Amazon customers can pay using the same login credentials, shipping address and payment information they already have on file with Amazon. Amazon FPS supports the processing of payments using credit cards, bank accounts and Amazon Payments account balances to send or receive money.
- Accept one time payments on your website for selling physical goods, digital content, and services
- Execute periodic or delayed payment features required by subscription and usage-based services such as digital music and online storage
- Facilitate transactions between a buyer and a third party seller, take a cut of the transaction, and have control over who pays the transaction processing fees
- Aggregate multiple payments, including micropayments, into a single, larger transaction and charge the customer before or after the service is provided
- Programmatically access account activity