What is Braintree?
Who uses Braintree?
Why developers like Braintree?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Braintree in their tech stack.
We make sure to implement only the functionalities that are specific to our business domain (Beauty & Wellness) & use other services for functionalities we find generic or secondary (they do not make us stand out). We've picked the most stable & popular ones we could find for such purposes: Google Maps (for salon location maps), Mandrill (sending mail notifications), Twilio (sending SMS notifications) or Braintree (for payments).
Deciding what tools to use to set up selling from a JAMstack site. Stripe, PayPal, Braintree, @snipcart, @gumroad, @foxy, @memberful, Chargebee, Recurly.
Gotta take the money, might as well take it in style and on all devices without too much headache. Oh and we use the fraud prevention tools. Braintree
Braintree handles recurring credit card and Paypal payments for healthchecks.io. We liked the extensive developer documentation, the language-specific libraries and the friendly, timely communication from Braintree. Braintree
Braintree is effectively the only good billing PaaS for Eastern European companies. Braintree
- Simple pricing with no minimums- Pay only for what you use, with no minimum monthly volume, at the simple US pricing rate of 2.9% + $.30 per transaction.
- An API developers love- Integrate your app with our API over a cup of coffee.
- We support your business model- Subscriptions or one-off, mobile or web, local or global, our platform adapts.
- High-volume pricing plans- Custom pricing for companies processing millions of transactions.
- Grow across borders- Accept payments in more than 130 currencies worldwide.
- Incredibly scalable- Unparalleled capacity and availability, plus advanced features like dynamic card descriptors and webhooks.
- Support- We set the standard for real, knowledgeable, human client support. Try it, and see for yourself.
- Cash Flow- Get most of your money in just two business days and all of it in four - an important consideration for businesses of all sizes.
- Portability- No vendor lock-in. In the unlikely event you decide to leave us for another service, you can take your data with you.
- Going Mobile- We’re the leader in mobile payments with $1bn in annual volume and mobile-specific client libraries.
- Going Global- We’re available to companies in the US, Canada, Australia, UK and Europe...with more to follow.