Stitch is a simple, powerful ETL service built for
software developers. Stitch evolved out of RJMetrics, a widely used business intelligence platform. When RJMetrics was acquired by Magento in 2016, Stitch was launched as its own company.
- Connect to your ecosystem of data sources - UI allows you to configure your data pipeline in a way that balances data freshness with cost and production database load
- Replication frequency - Choose full or incremental loads, and determine how often you want them to run - from every minute, to once every 24 hours
- Data selection - Configure exactly what data gets replicated by selecting the tables, fields, collections, and endpoints you want in your warehouse
- API - With the Stitch API, you're free to replicate data from any source. Its REST API supports JSON or Transit, and recognizes your schema based on the data you send.
- Usage dashboard - Access our simple UI to check usage data like the number of rows synced by data source, and how you're pacing toward your monthly row limit
- Email alerts - Receive immediate notifications when Stitch encounters issues like expired credentials, integration updates, or warehouse errors preventing loads
- Warehouse views - By using the freshness data provided by Stitch, you can build a simple audit table to track replication frequency
- Scalable - Highly Scalable
Stitch handles all data volumes with no data caps, allowing you to grow without the possibility of an ETL failure
- Transform nested JSON - Stitch provides automatic detection and normalization of nested document structures into relational schemas
- Complete historical data - On your first sync, Stitch replicates all available historical data from your database and SaaS tools. No database dump necessary.