What is Amazon ElastiCache?
Who uses Amazon ElastiCache?
Amazon ElastiCache Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Amazon ElastiCache in their tech stack.
Our base infrastructure is composed of Debian based servers running in Amazon EC2 , asset storage with Amazon S3 , and Amazon RDS for Aurora and Redis under Amazon ElastiCache for data storage.
We are starting to work in automated provisioning and management with Terraform.
Amazon ElastiCache's Features
- Support for two engines: Memcached and Redis
- Ease of management via the AWS Management Console. With a few clicks you can configure and launch instances for the engine you wish to use.
- Compatibility with the specific engine protocol. This means most of the client libraries will work with the respective engines they were built for - no additional changes or tweaking required.
- Detailed monitoring statistics for the engine nodes at no extra cost via Amazon CloudWatch
- Pay only for the resources you consume based on node hours used