What is Asana?
Who uses Asana?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Asana in their tech stack.
I'm comparing Aha!, Trello and Asana. We are looking for it as a Product Management Team. Jira handles all our development and storyboard etc. This is for Product Management for Roadmaps, Backlogs, future stories, etc. Cost is a factor, as well. Does anyone have a comparison chart of Pros and Cons? Thank you.
Sentry has been essential to our development approach. Nobody likes errors or apps that crash. We use Sentry heavily during Node.js and React development. Our developers are able to see error reports, crashes, user's browsers, and more, all in one place. Sentry also seamlessly integrates with Asana, Slack, and GitHub.
In my company we use Asana for task management purposes and looking for a Test case management tool that integrates well with Asana for writing, executing and managing test cases and also for keeping track of tasks tied to test cases along with bugs. A report that could generate the number of test cases executed with Pass/Fail results would be helpful. Thanks!
I am managing a medium-sized team (15-20 people) who are geographically dispersed. Our team works in privacy, security, data governance, and compliance, but we DO NOT develop software. So, our choices boil down to Jira, Azure DevOps Boards, and Asana.
We are looking for a tool that:
- Is user-friendly for non-technicians and easy for us to self-administer.
- Permits us to automate common workflows.
- Allows us to classify work across multiple dimensions.
- Permits cross-functional visibility across work teams to identify potential points of collaboration and historical work projects.
- Enables management visibility to see where we may be overtaxed or under-resourced or whether the time is spent on the right priorities.
- Enables engagement/task assignments to people who are not necessarily on our team (i.e., I need someone in HR to do "X") - preferably without their needing to be fully licensed.
- Makes it easier for everyone to understand how their work connects to the broader team's big-picture goals.
- Enables easy integration with other common workplace tools.
Thanks for any guidance you can provide.
- Updated in real-time
- Multiple workspaces
- People views
- Follow tasks or projects
- Real-time: see changes immediately
- Activity feed for every task
- iPhone & Android Apps
- Email Bridge
- REST API