Sentry is an open-source platform for workflow productivity, aggregating errors from across the stack in real time. 500K developers use Sentry to get the code-level context they need to resolve issues at every stage of the app lifecycle.
- Real-Time Updates: For the first time, developers can fix code-level issues anywhere in the stack well before users even encounter an error.
- Complete Context: Spend more time where it matters, rather than investing in low-impact issues.
- Root Cause: See the events that lead to errors so you always debug the right thing the first time.
- Private & Secure: Sentry is compliant with GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, and Privacy Shield by default.
- Open Source: Sentry is 100% open source and available on GitHub.
tools that are known for: