Sentry is an event logging platform primarily focused on capturing and aggregating exceptions. Sentry notifies you when your users experience errors in your web and mobile apps.
- Real-time Updates- Know immediately when things happen in your application. Engage users before they have a chance to report a problem.
- Aggregated Trends- Spend more time where it matters, rather than investing into low-impact issues.
- Integrates Everywhere- Drop-in integration for more than a dozen platforms, including Python, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, and Java.
- Instant Context- Tired of useless stacktraces? Our integrations provide expanded context to assist you with quicker diagnosis.
- Private and Secure- We only support SSL connections, and most integrations provide advanced data scrubbing options.
- Open Source- Sentry is open source software. Grab the source code on GitHub.
tools that are known for: