What is New Relic?
Who uses New Relic?
New Relic Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose New Relic in their tech stack.
We wanted to have a tool that has both APM and error monitoring stuff included in one.
I preferred to go to New Relic as the free version offers 100gb storage but have seen some "not good" comments about it compared to Datadog.
My teammates suggested AppSignal.
So which one should be a good option to give a try?
Tech Stach -> Ruby on Rails, Rails-react, Amazon EC2 machine.
We are migrating from New Relic to Datadog... Is there a way I can export all existing alerts in an easy way from New Relic to Datadog?
We build everything in AWS around microservices and are looking at Amazon CloudWatch, Datadog, and New Relic. Which one would work best for our situation?
Coming from a Ruby background, we've been users of New Relic for quite some time. When we adopted Elixir, the New Relic integration was young and missing essential features, so we gave AppSignal a try. It worked for quite some time, we even implemented a
Hey there! We are looking at Datadog, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, and New Relic as options for our web application monitoring.
Current Environment: .NET Core Web app hosted on Microsoft IIS
Future Environment: Web app will be hosted on Microsoft Azure
Tech Stacks: IIS, RabbitMQ, Redis, Microsoft SQL Server
Requirement: Infra Monitoring, APM, Real - User Monitoring (User activity monitoring i.e., time spent on a page, most active page, etc.), Service Tracing, Root Cause Analysis, and Centralized Log Management.
Please advise on the above. Thanks!
I'm building, from scratch, a webapp. It's going to be a dashboard to check on our apps in New Relic and update the Apdex from the webapp. I have just chosen Next.js as our framework because we use React already, and after going through the tutorial, I just loved the latest changes they have implemented.
What do you think we should use? Maybe you have another suggestion?
New Relic's Features
- Performance Data Retention
- Real-User Response Time, Throughput, & Breakdown by Layer
- App Response Time, Throughput, & Breakdown by Component
- App Availability Monitoring, Alerting, and Notification
- Automatic Application Topology Mapping
- Server Resource and Availability Monitoring
- Error Detection, Alerting, & Analysis
- JVM Performance Analyzer
- Database Call Response Time & Throughput
- Performance Data API Access
- Code Level Diagnostics, Transaction Tracing, & Stack Trace Details
- Slow SQL and SQL Performance Details
- Real-User Breakdown by Web Page, Browser, & Geography
- Track Individual Key Transactions
- Mobile Features- Alerting, Summary Data, Overview Page, Topo Map, HTTP Requests, HTTP Error Summary, HTTP Error Detail, Versions, Carriers, Devices, Geo Map