What is AppDynamics?
Who uses AppDynamics?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose AppDynamics in their tech stack.
Hey there! We are looking at Datadog, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, and New Relic as options for our web application monitoring.
Current Environment: .NET Core Web app hosted on Microsoft IIS
Future Environment: Web app will be hosted on Microsoft Azure
Tech Stacks: IIS, RabbitMQ, Redis, Microsoft SQL Server
Requirement: Infra Monitoring, APM, Real - User Monitoring (User activity monitoring i.e., time spent on a page, most active page, etc.), Service Tracing, Root Cause Analysis, and Centralized Log Management.
Please advise on the above. Thanks!
I am trying to evaluate Site24x7 against AppDynamics, Dynatrace, and New Relic. Has anyone used Site24X7? If so, what are your opinions on the tool? I know that the license costs are very low compared to other tools in the market. Other than that, are there any major issues anyone has encountered using the tool itself?
APM for our web apps, and rolling out of the End User Experience Monitoring AppDynamics
AppDynamics is used to monitor our full end to end user experience journey's including the infrastructure health. AppDynamics
- End User Monitoring
- Real-Time Business Transaction Monitoring
- Visualize & Manage your Entire Application
- Detect Business Impact and Performance Spikes
- Isolate Bottlenecks in your Application
- Identify Root Cause with Complete Code diagnostics
- Kickass for Business: Reports
- Kickass for Ops: Dashboards
- Kickass for Dev: Agile Comparison