What is BlazeMeter?
Simulate any user scenario for webapps, websites, mobile apps or web services. 100% Apache JMeter compatible. Scalable from 1 to 1,000,000+ concurrent users.<br>
BlazeMeter is a tool in the Load and Performance Testing category of a tech stack.
Who uses BlazeMeter?
9 companies reportedly use BlazeMeter in their tech stacks, including MIT, Nike, and Catho.
20 developers on StackShare have stated that they use BlazeMeter.
Jenkins, New Relic, Heroku, Travis CI, and Amazon CloudWatch are some of the popular tools that integrate with BlazeMeter. Here's a list of all 13 tools that integrate with BlazeMeter.
Why developers like BlazeMeter?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use BlazeMeter
- 100% JMeter Compatible- Take full advantage of JMeter’s scripting capabilities or let our auto-scripting feature take care of the details.
- Scalable and Realistic- Easily scale from 100 to 300,000+ concurrent users using realistic visitor behaviour and browser simulation.
- Start Testing in 2 Minutes- Use up to 100 dedicated servers per test. No setup or installation required. Self-service and on-demand.
- Intuitive Reporting- See test results in real time or easily compare multiple tests. All with a simple to use interface and intuitive graphs.
- Pay only for what you need- Flexible pricing that accommodates hourly, monthly or annual usage. No setup or maintenance fees.<br>
BlazeMeter Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to BlazeMeter?
See all alternatives
Flood IO is a self-service load testing platform, designed to allow anyone to easily test the performance of their website from a few hundred users, right to up to 1 million or more.
Gatling is a highly capable load testing tool. It is designed for ease of use, maintainability and high performance. Out of the box, Gatling comes with excellent support of the HTTP protocol that makes it a tool of choice for load testing any HTTP server. As the core engine is actually protocol agnostic, it is perfectly possible to implement support for other protocols. For example, Gatling currently also ships JMS support.
It is performance testing platform brings performance testing to the developer’s turf. Developers of all skill levels are able to easily pick up manual testing with it and simply transition to the more modern principles of DevOps and performance testing automation.
Keep tabs on all aspects of your API's performance with uptime monitoring, integration testing, logging and real-time monitoring.
It is a load testing platform that brings the low cost power of the cloud to JMeter and other open source load testing tools.