What is Bamboo?
Who uses Bamboo?
Why developers like Bamboo?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Bamboo in their tech stack.
We were using a hosted version of Redmine to track defects and user stories originally. We migrated to Jira.
Jira was an easy decision for a number of reasons:
- It's much more "Scrum ready" straight out of the box
- It's so much easier to keep a track of progress (I love the reporting)
- It natively encourages you to adhere to Scrum/Agile/Kanban practices
- Atlassian has a fantastic DevOps ecosystem when considering the likes of Confluence and Bamboo etc
- So many integrations!
- Its UI is so intuitive which makes it an absolute pleasure to use!
I know there are alot of other tools in this space but not even considering anything else at the moment. Love Jira!
I just finished implementing an automation framework using C# @Nunit @SpecFlow to automate and document a legacy using #BDD approach. Also using as a CI Bamboo
Ferramenta de integração contínua e entrega contínua. Utilizada para garantir a integridade de toda a aplicação e permitir que todo o serviço esteja atualizado em produção Bamboo
We use Bamboo as a continuous integration server to automate version management for software applications.
Continuous integration is testing of every change in the system. It aims to integrate the different modules developed in the software process with minimum problems.
Please read our blog post for more details.