What is Sauce Labs?
Who uses Sauce Labs?
Sauce Labs Integrations
Why developers like Sauce Labs?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Sauce Labs in their tech stack.
I am working on #OpenSource file uploader. The uploader is the widget that other developers embed in their apps. It should work well in different browsers and on different devices. BrowserStack and Sauce Labs help to achieve that. I can test the uploader in many varieties of browsers+OS only used my browser without virtual machines.
Browser testing grid and test automation so we don't need the servers to do it. Integrates with CI. Sauce Labs
Sauce Labs's Features
- 700+ browser/OS/device combinations for cross-browser and platform testing to improve web and mobile app quality and eliminate the overhead of internal infrastructure
- Highly reliable, on-demand cloud for enterprise-grade scalability and industry standard security
- Optimized for popular testing frameworks, CI systems, and surrounding tools and services
- Works with Selenium and Appium based on industry standard Selenium WebDriver protocol. Compatible with existing tests in any popular language and testing framework
- Identify test failures quickly with debugging tools like screenshots, video recordings, and detailed logs