What is Librato?
Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you.
Librato is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Librato?
68 companies reportedly use Librato in their tech stacks, including Heroku, Product Hunt, and Teespring.
20 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Librato.
Slack, Heroku, Amazon CloudWatch, HipChat, and PagerDuty are some of the popular tools that integrate with Librato. Here's a list of all 24 tools that integrate with Librato.
Why developers like Librato?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Librato
- REST API accepts any metrics you define
- Turnkey integration with AWS, Heroku, collectd, and more
- Integrates with more than 100 open-source agents, and language bindings
- Designed for code-instrumentation as well as systems monitoring
- Powerful correlation capabilities to compare metrics at any layer in the stack
- Apply mathematical and transformative functions to existing metrics
- Unlimited dashboards, notifications and collaborator accounts
- Annotation streams for tracking aperiodic events
- Advanced alerting that ties into best of breed notification services
- World class support
- Loved equally by operators, software engineers, data engineers, and managers
Librato Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Librato?
See all alternatives
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
Hosted Graphite is the powerful open-source application metrics system used by hundreds of companies. We take away the headaches of scaling, maintenance, and upgrades and let you do what you do best - write great software.
Grafana is a general purpose dashboard and graph composer. It's focused on providing rich ways to visualize time series metrics, mainly though graphs but supports other ways to visualize data through a pluggable panel architecture. It currently has rich support for for Graphite, InfluxDB and OpenTSDB. But supports other data sources via plugins.
Ruxit is a all-in-one performance monitoring solution for cloud natives. In under five minutes customizable dashboard views show you your application's performance data.
- No public GitHub repository available -