What is Librato?
Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you.
Librato is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Librato?
68 companies reportedly use Librato in their tech stacks, including Product Hunt, Heroku, and Clubhouse.
25 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Librato.
Slack, Heroku, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon SNS, and HipChat are some of the popular tools that integrate with Librato. Here's a list of all 28 tools that integrate with Librato.
Pros of Librato
- REST API accepts any metrics you define
- Turnkey integration with AWS, Heroku, collectd, and more
- Integrates with more than 100 open-source agents, and language bindings
- Designed for code-instrumentation as well as systems monitoring
- Powerful correlation capabilities to compare metrics at any layer in the stack
- Apply mathematical and transformative functions to existing metrics
- Unlimited dashboards, notifications and collaborator accounts
- Annotation streams for tracking aperiodic events
- Advanced alerting that ties into best of breed notification services
- World class support
- Loved equally by operators, software engineers, data engineers, and managers
Librato Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Librato?
See all alternatives
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 do too.
Hosted Graphite is the powerful open-source application metrics system used by hundreds of companies. We take away the headaches of scaling, maintenance, and upgrades and let you do what you do best - write great software.
Grafana is a general purpose dashboard and graph composer. It's focused on providing rich ways to visualize time series metrics, mainly though graphs but supports other ways to visualize data through a pluggable panel architecture. It currently has rich support for for Graphite, InfluxDB and OpenTSDB. But supports other data sources via plugins.
Prometheus is a systems and service monitoring system. It collects metrics from configured targets at given intervals, evaluates rule expressions, displays the results, and can trigger alerts if some condition is observed to be true.