Pusher is a hosted API for quickly, easily and securely adding scalable realtime functionality to web and mobile apps.
- We provide a simple set of APIs and libraries that allow you to build rich realtime features in hours rather than days.
- Pusher is great for: Chat, Activity Streams, Notifications, Collaboration, Multiplayer games, Realtime data, Dashboards, 2nd Screen experiences
- Reduce risk for your projects by outsourcing your realtime infrastructure to a trusted platform maintained by experts.
- The Pusher Realtime Cloud has been designed from the ground up to scale seamlessly to meet demand. Coupled with this is a clustered, fully redundant architecture hosted within Amazon EC2.
- Pusher's advanced client authentication handshake guarantees messages only go to the people you expect. Additionally, we allow you to connect our service via SSL for extra peace of mind.
- At the core of Pusher is the new HTML5 WebSocket protocol. This enables a low latency bi-directional socket to be established between browsers, mobiles apps and Pusher.
tools that are known for: