Hosted Graphite vs Librato: What are the differences?
Developers describe Hosted Graphite as "Graphite as a service". Hosted Graphite is the powerful open-source application metrics system used by hundreds of companies. We take away the headaches of scaling, maintenance, and upgrades and let you do what you do best - write great software. On the other hand, Librato is detailed as "Real-Time Cloud Monitoring". Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you.
Hosted Graphite and Librato are primarily classified as "Monitoring" and "Performance Monitoring" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Hosted Graphite are:
- Dashboards- Standard Graphite and Tasseo dashboards out of the box
- Account Sharing- Allow team members to customise graphs and dashboards
- Access Keys- Export data to external monitoring systems, dashboards and alerting systems
On the other hand, Librato provides the following key features:
- REST API accepts any metrics you define
- Turnkey integration with AWS, Heroku, collectd, and more
- Integrates with more than 100 open-source agents, and language bindings
"Great customer support" is the primary reason why developers consider Hosted Graphite over the competitors, whereas "Easy setup" was stated as the key factor in picking Librato.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is Hosted Graphite?
What is Librato?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions