What is Split?
Feature flags as a service for data-driven teams: Split automatically tracks changes to key metrics during every feature rollout. Split serves billions of impressions, helping organizations of all sizes to rapidly turn ideas into products.
Split is a tool in the Feature Flags Management category of a tech stack.
Slack, Jira, New Relic, Datadog, and HipChat are some of the popular tools that integrate with Split. Here's a list of all 12 tools that integrate with Split.
Why developers like Split?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Split
Be the first to leave a pro
- Targeted Feature Release - Easily target any feature, anywhere in the stack, to the right users based on any attribute you have access to, from demographic data to in-the-browser metrics
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement: Analyze the impact of every feature on hundreds of business, product, and operational metrics in real time
- Rigorous statistical analysis: Split’s statistics engine provides causal analysis and guards against misleading results
- Easy-to-use Web Console - Split's UI gives anyone on the team the power to target feature releases, ramp up features to your customers, and instantly kill problem features
Split Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Split?
Serving over 200 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. LaunchDarkly helps eliminate risk for developers and operations teams from the software development cycle.
Open source, holistic experiment system, that covers the lifecycle of product experimenting including A/B tests and feature toggles.
Airship is a modern product flagging framework that gives the right people total control over what your customers see & experience - without deploying code.
Open-source Go microservice supports feature flagging, A/B testing, and dynamic configuration. Logs data records and impressions.
- No public GitHub repository available -