What is Rollbar?
Who uses Rollbar?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Rollbar in their tech stack.
After splitting our monolith into a Rails API + a React Redux.js frontend app, it became a necessity to monitor frontend errors. Our frontend application is not your typical website, and features a lot of interesting SPA mechanics that need to be followed closely (many async flows, redux-saga , etc.) in addition to regular browser incompatibility issues. Rollbar kicks in so that we can monitor every bug that happens on our frontend, and aggregate this with almost 0 work. The number of occurrences and affected browsers on each occurence helps us understand the priority and severity of bugs even when our users don't tell us about them, so we can decide whether we need to fix this bug that was encountered by 1k users in less than a few days days VERSUS telling this SINGLE user to switch browsers because he's using a very outdated version that no one else uses. Now we also use Rollbar with Rails, Sidekiq and even AWS Lambda errors since the interface is quite convenient.
- Real-time visibility
- Get real-time alerts on errors as they happen in an easy to read dashboard
- No more noise or missed alarms with automation-grade grouping, powered by machine learning.Proactive triaging
- Take proactive actions on new bugs and regressions with AI-assisted workflows
- Get all the diagnostic and contextual data needed to triage errors.Root cause analysis
- Get stack trace and all the data you need to debug, including request params, local var values, browsers, IPs, and more
- Use Telemetry feature to retrace browser events leading up to an error.Strong security
- Protect your data with encryption at rest. Broad platform support and Seamless integrations.