What is Mixpanel?
Who uses Mixpanel?
Why developers like Mixpanel?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Mixpanel in their tech stack.
I've always been passionate about knowing more about how #UX the products that I'm building and have used a bunch of session replay tools in the past, tools like Crazy Egg Hotjar Mixpanel but i am developing affinity for FullStory. I find searching for events to be effective and fast. i live the ability to see when users are frustrated and also skip inactivity, it's pretty intuitive.
I also feel that the creating funnels could be improved (like Mixpanel ) and also give recommendations about using your data tier more efficiently.
We use Mixpanel because it's the best way to keep track of all the actions users do on our website. AlterEstate is a software for real estate companies, that means, that the search people do on the websites === money $ because this data can give a company the possibility to take action with actual and real data of whats happening on their website.
We use MixPanel basically in everything and anything. We track all the events users do on our website and on our platform in order to see whats wrong UX-speaking, and what could improve in the platform. We also provide our clients with insights based on the data collected with mixpanel.
We needed something to send our user events to. With Segment it's super easy to get started and now we can change to whatever data destination we want. Currently Mixpanel, but now the product team can change that, without any source code change!
Mixpanel API is integrated to the Flutter app to track the events in real time. It helps to analyze the user's behavior in the app and see if the application and its features are intuitively clear to the users. Mixpanel
Using Mixpanel to track events tells me what language users are switching to, what the most popular themes are and how often users are starting video chats. It also gives me a tool to experiment quickly with "fake" buttons and see if users click them. This enables me to validate the need for new features before fully building them out. Mixpanel
Used to gather metrics in Coolfront Mobile for "Charlie" (Flat rate search engine) search behaviors (e.g. How end users are searching and finding repairs). Results from data are then used to "train" search engine to become "smarter". Mixpanel
- Build complex queries without writing SQL.- Segmentation allows you to do incredibly powerful data analysis. Answer complex questions such as “Show me the age breakdown of people who are male, from the United States, and viewed the pricing page” with just a few mouse clicks.
- Segmentation actually understands your data. When you send a number, date, or list of items our interface will automatically figure out how to use it.
- Instead of just a simple average, which only gives you a small part of the information you need, Segmentation automatically determines the perfect bucket size to give you a powerful visualization of the numeric distribution.
- Bookmarks- When you build your query in Segmentation, use bookmarks to save it and access it later.
- Segmentation offers a way to break down, average, or sum numeric data. Skip the pain of exporting to Excel.
- Mixpanel funnels can be built on the fly by anyone on your team. You never have to pre-define your funnel ahead of time.You can build a funnel just by picking a few events that a user should do. We then build a report from all the historical data you've sent us and display it instantly.
- Define your own custom segments - such as an A/B test or user type - and see how conversion rates differ.
- Funnels on Mixpanel also let you track and trend your conversion rate over time.
- See exactly how often users come back and engage with your application.
- Drill down & look at retention for specific types of users.
- We have official libraries for every major web programming language—including Python, PHP, Ruby, and ActionScript—and people have used them for years.
- Android and iOS are fully supported. Our SDKs take care of all the heavy lifting, so you don't have to worry about connection issues, unexpected states, or bandwidth limitations. Just plug it in.
- Real-time- Mixpanel is to-the-second real-time, from data collection to the actual analysis.