Mixpanel is an advanced analytics service that helps improve web and mobile applications by tracking how users interact & engage with them.
- Build complex queries without writing SQL.- Segmentation allows you to do incredibly powerful data analysis. Answer complex questions such as “Show me the age breakdown of people who are male, from the United States, and viewed the pricing page” with just a few mouse clicks.
- Segmentation actually understands your data. When you send a number, date, or list of items our interface will automatically figure out how to use it.
- Instead of just a simple average, which only gives you a small part of the information you need, Segmentation automatically determines the perfect bucket size to give you a powerful visualization of the numeric distribution.
- Bookmarks- When you build your query in Segmentation, use bookmarks to save it and access it later.
- Segmentation offers a way to break down, average, or sum numeric data. Skip the pain of exporting to Excel.
- Mixpanel funnels can be built on the fly by anyone on your team. You never have to pre-define your funnel ahead of time.You can build a funnel just by picking a few events that a user should do. We then build a report from all the historical data you've sent us and display it instantly.
- Define your own custom segments - such as an A/B test or user type - and see how conversion rates differ.
- Funnels on Mixpanel also let you track and trend your conversion rate over time.
- See exactly how often users come back and engage with your application.
- Drill down & look at retention for specific types of users.
- We have official libraries for every major web programming language—including Python, PHP, Ruby, and ActionScript—and people have used them for years.
- Android and iOS are fully supported. Our SDKs take care of all the heavy lifting, so you don't have to worry about connection issues, unexpected states, or bandwidth limitations. Just plug it in.
- Real-time- Mixpanel is to-the-second real-time, from data collection to the actual analysis.
tools that are known for: