What is Amazon Mobile Analytics?
You simply add the AWS Mobile SDK to your app and publish the app using your existing distribution mechanism (such as the iTunes Store, Google Play, or Amazon Appstore), and you can start accessing reports in the AWS Management Console.
Amazon Mobile Analytics is a tool in the Mobile Analytics category of a tech stack.
Who uses Amazon Mobile Analytics?
6 companies reportedly use Amazon Mobile Analytics in their tech stacks, including Strain Merchant, Affectiva, and Feather Direct, LLC.
6 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Amazon Mobile Analytics.
Amazon Mobile Analytics Integrations
Why developers like Amazon Mobile Analytics?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Amazon Mobile Analytics
Be the first to leave a pro
Amazon Mobile Analytics's Features
- Overview: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, Sticky Factor, Total Daily Sessions, 1-Day Retention, Average Revenue Per Daily Active User (ARPDAU), Paying Daily Active Users, and Average Revenue Per Paid Daily Active User (ARPPDAU).
- Active Users: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, and Sticky Factor.
- Sessions: Total Sessions (number of time your app was used on a particular day) and Average Number of Sessions Per Daily Active User (DAU).
- Revenue: Paying Daily Active Users, Average Revenue Per Daily Active User (ARPDAU), and Average Revenue Per Paid Daily Active User (ARPPDAU), Paying Monthly Active Users, Average Revenue Per Monthly Active User (ARPMAU), and Average Revenue Per Paid Monthly Active User (ARPPMAU).
- Retention: Daily retention (includes 1-day, 3-day, and 7-day retention) and weekly retention (includes 1-week, 2-week, and 3-week retention) for new users.
- Custom Events: Custom events specific to your app that you define (such as when users tap a button, or each time a player finishes a level).
Amazon Mobile Analytics Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Amazon Mobile Analytics?
See all alternatives
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
More companies trust Flurry Analytics to understand how consumers interact with their mobile applications than all other app analytics providers combined. Over 80,000 companies use Flurry Analytics in more than 230,000 applications to measure audience reach, engagement, retention, conversions, revenue and more.
Amazon Pinpoint makes it easy to run targeted campaigns to drive user engagement in mobile apps. Amazon Pinpoint helps you understand user behavior, define which users to target, determine which messages to send, schedule the best time to deliver the messages, and then track the results of your campaign.
Amplitude provides scalable mobile analytics that helps companies leverage data to create explosive user growth. Anyone in the company can use Amplitude to pinpoint the most valuable behavioral patterns within hours.
Localytics provides app analytics and app marketing for the mobile market, similar to companies such as Flurry and Adobe.