Why people like
Amazon Mobile Analytics
You simply add the AWS Mobile SDK to your app and publish the app using your existing distribution mechanism (such as the iTunes Store, Google Play, or Amazon Appstore), and you can start accessing reports in the AWS Management Console.
Amazon Mobile Analytics's
- Overview: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, Sticky Factor, Total Daily Sessions, 1-Day Retention, Average Revenue Per Daily Active User (ARPDAU), Paying Daily Active Users, and Average Revenue Per Paid Daily Active User (ARPPDAU).
- Active Users: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, and Sticky Factor.
- Sessions: Total Sessions (number of time your app was used on a particular day) and Average Number of Sessions Per Daily Active User (DAU).
- Revenue: Paying Daily Active Users, Average Revenue Per Daily Active User (ARPDAU), and Average Revenue Per Paid Daily Active User (ARPPDAU), Paying Monthly Active Users, Average Revenue Per Monthly Active User (ARPMAU), and Average Revenue Per Paid Monthly Active User (ARPPMAU).
- Retention: Daily retention (includes 1-day, 3-day, and 7-day retention) and weekly retention (includes 1-week, 2-week, and 3-week retention) for new users.
- Custom Events: Custom events specific to your app that you define (such as when users tap a button, or each time a player finishes a level).