Amazon Mobile Analytics vs Amplitude: What are the differences?
Developers describe Amazon Mobile Analytics as "Easily collect, visualize, and understand app usage data at scale". You simply add the AWS Mobile SDK to your app and publish the app using your existing distribution mechanism (such as the iTunes Store, Google Play, or Amazon Appstore), and you can start accessing reports in the AWS Management Console. On the other hand, Amplitude is detailed as "User analytics to fuel explosive user growth". Amplitude provides scalable mobile analytics that helps companies leverage data to create explosive user growth. Anyone in the company can use Amplitude to pinpoint the most valuable behavioral patterns within hours.
Amazon Mobile Analytics and Amplitude belong to "Mobile Analytics" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Amazon Mobile Analytics are:
- Overview: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, Sticky Factor, Total Daily Sessions, 1-Day Retention, Average Revenue Per Daily Active User (ARPDAU), Paying Daily Active Users, and Average Revenue Per Paid Daily Active User (ARPPDAU).
- Active Users: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, and Sticky Factor.
- Sessions: Total Sessions (number of time your app was used on a particular day) and Average Number of Sessions Per Daily Active User (DAU).
On the other hand, Amplitude provides the following key features:
- Real-time user analytics, including funnels, retention, flexible user segmentation, and revenue analysis.
- Microscope: Explore the user behavior behind any data point. Compare the behavior of engaged vs. churned users.
- Growth Discovery Engine: Identify behaviors that are predictive of retention or conversion and drive explosive user growth.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Amazon Mobile Analytics?
What is Amplitude?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions