What is Flurry?
More companies trust Flurry Analytics to understand how consumers interact with their mobile applications than all other app analytics providers combined. Over 80,000 companies use Flurry Analytics in more than 230,000 applications to measure audience reach, engagement, retention, conversions, revenue and more.
Flurry is a tool in the Mobile Analytics category of a tech stack.
Who uses Flurry?
31 companies reportedly use Flurry in their tech stacks, including Accenture, ebay, and 9GAG.
61 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Flurry.
Pros of Flurry
Most complete and developer/marketing friendly metrics
- Harness the power of industry-leading mobile app analytics for free
- Look beyond the download to investigate how users interact with your app
- Learn how, when, where and by what kind of audience your app is used
- Measure the value of acquired users to improve traffic acquisition
- Improve product roadmaps to increase engagement, retention and monetization
- Increase app monetization and conversions with funnels
- Identify your best segments by demographics, interest, geography, usage and more
- Customize your metrics dashboard and set up alerts for convenience and control
Flurry Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Flurry?
See all alternatives
Firebase is a cloud service designed to power real-time, collaborative applications. Simply add the Firebase library to your application to gain access to a shared data structure; any changes you make to that data are automatically synchronized with the Firebase cloud and with other clients within milliseconds.
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
It makes earning revenue easy with in-app ads, actionable insights, and powerful, easy-to-use tools that grow your app business. Wherever you are, whatever your app can do, it can help you grow lasting revenue.
Mixpanel helps companies build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain to improve their user experience.
Amplitude provides scalable mobile analytics that helps companies leverage data to create explosive user growth. Anyone in the company can use Amplitude to pinpoint the most valuable behavioral patterns within hours.