What is Geckoboard?
From uptime and analytics to check-ins, Geckoboard is a hosted dashboard that’s available on any screen with a browser. Geckoboard monitors your businesses vital signs.
Geckoboard is a tool in the Business Dashboards category of a tech stack.
Who uses Geckoboard?
47 companies reportedly use Geckoboard in their tech stacks, including Docplanner, Zumba, and Publitas.
26 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Geckoboard.
Google Analytics, GitHub, Trello, New Relic, and Mailchimp are some of the popular tools that integrate with Geckoboard. Here's a list of all 91 tools that integrate with Geckoboard.
Why developers like Geckoboard?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Geckoboard
- A widget for every occasion.- We have native widgets that can bring in your CRM, Email, Infrastructure, Project Management, Sales & Finance, Social Media and Web Analytics data on to your Geckoboard.
- Create your own widgets- Import your own data into a range of pre-built visualisations – from pie charts, to funnels and bullet graphs
- Use our Custom Widgets API to create custom charts and widgets for your own dashboards, visualising your own data on Geckoboard.
- Multiple accounts per widget- Have several accounts for a single service provider? No problem!
- Active Developer Community- Add community-created widgets to your dashboards
- At home on any device.- Geckoboard loves any device you want to throw it at. As long as it has a browser we should be in business, from Smartphones to HDTVs, via tablet and desktop.
- Large Screen Mode- Create dashboards optimised for display on large TV screens so that you can view your dashboard from a distance.
- View dashboards on TV, Mobile or Desktop- Restrict access to dashboards by IP address and administrators can revoke access with one click making their public URL no longer accessible.
- Custom Dashboard sizes- Create dashboards optimised for any display device.
- Highcharts Support- Add an extensive range of custom graphs and charts.
- Read-only Geckoboards can be shared with others by an administrator, making it perfect for sharing with colleagues or external parties.
- Share with remote workers, clients etc. with read only IP protected URLs
Geckoboard Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Geckoboard?
See all alternatives
Ducksboard is a real-time dashboard for tracking internal metrics and web services. A single place where you can gather data from all SaaS apps you use (GoogleAnalytics, Mailchimp, Twitter, Zendesk…), as well as any internal metric you might consider. You can access your metrics in real time from your browser, but you will also be able to generate Excel and PDF files to share with your team or export widgets to your intranet.
Chartio is a cloud-based business analytics solution on a mission to enable everyone within an organization to access, explore, transform and visualize their data.
Tableau can help anyone see and understand their data. Connect to almost any database, drag and drop to create visualizations, and share with a click.
Cyfe is an all-in-one dashboard that helps you monitor and analyze data found across all your online services like Google Analytics, Salesforce, AdSense, MailChimp, Amazon, Facebook, WordPress, Zendesk, Twitter and more from one single location in real-time.
Grafana is a general purpose dashboard and graph composer. It's focused on providing rich ways to visualize time series metrics, mainly though graphs but supports other ways to visualize data through a pluggable panel architecture. It currently has rich support for for Graphite, InfluxDB and OpenTSDB. But supports other data sources via plugins.