Pingdom is an uptime monitoring service. When problems happen with a site that Pingdom monitors, it immediately alerts the owner so the problem can be taken care of.
- Uptime & Response time reports
- Multi-step transaction monitoring
- Email, text & twitter alerts
- Multiple check locations
- Root cause analysis
- Public and email reports
- Monitor that your websites and servers are working- Pingdom tests your websites and other infrastructure components as often as every minute to make sure it is all up and running.
- Be the first to know if something breaks- When an error occurs, you can get alerted via email, text (SMS), Twitter, or a mobile notification to your Android and iOS device.
- Easily spot trends in your performance- The results of all tests that we perform are saved, and we use that data to create graphs of your site's historical uptime and performance.
- When it breaks, find out why- If an issue occurs with one of your sites, we use additional tests such as a traceroute to help you find out where the problem is.
- Identify broken and slow website interactions- Monitor parts of a website like the login, search, check out, or other user interactions that are important to you.
- Use it wherever you are- You can use our mobile apps for Android and iOS to view report data and the current status of your sites while on the go.
tools that are known for: