What is Zendesk?
Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Zendesk is a tool in the Help Desk category of a tech stack.
Who uses Zendesk?
2435 companies reportedly use Zendesk in their tech stacks, including Uber, Pinterest, and Shopify.
4732 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Zendesk.
Slack, WordPress, Jira, Mailchimp, and Twilio are some of the popular tools that integrate with Zendesk. Here's a list of all 203 tools that integrate with Zendesk.
Pros of Zendesk
Centralizes our customer support
Easy to setup
$1 Starter Pricing Plan
Proactive Customer Support
Full of features
Remote and SSO authentication with CMSs like WordPress
Charitable contribution to SF hospital for $20 plan
Decisions about Zendesk
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Zendesk in their tech stack.
I will like to know, which chatbot can be compared with Zendesk/Zopim if there's a need to migrate?
Zapier is one of our favorite tools in our stack. We automate the entire company with Zapier. When a lead fills out the form on our website, it creates an opportunity on Zendesk. We have an entire pipeline of automation that goes from our website, to Zendesk, it then creates a contract in Pandadoc and creates an invoice in Xero.
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
- Customer Profiles- endesk provides your support team with a holistic view of your customers and their support issues. When working on a ticket, they will have instant access to unified customer information, be able to search the agent knowledge base, and pull relevant data from other areas of your business.
- Have private discussions within your organization, collaborate internally with other departments, or call on the expertise of external business partners—all in one threaded dialogue.
- Mobile- Zendesk offers native mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and Kindle Fire. Your support team has full agent capabilities on their device and can receive push notifications.
- Analytics- Measure your customers' satisfaction and the performance of your support team—and create custom reports with data and insights for your business.
Zendesk Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Zendesk?
See all alternatives
Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels.
Intercom is a customer communication platform with a suite of integrated products for every team—including sales, marketing, product, and support. Have targeted communication with customers on your website, inside apps, and by email.
Unique and powerful suite of software to run your entire business. It contains word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing, and other applications.
With best in-class-reporting, an integrated knowledge base, 50+ integrations and a robust API, Help Scout lets your team focus on what really matters: your customers.
Attract, convert, close and delight customers with HubSpot’s complete set of marketing tools. HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 12,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers.