What is FreshDesk?
Who uses FreshDesk?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by members of with FreshDesk in their tech stack.
Communication with our clients, support tickets FreshDesk
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose FreshDesk in their tech stack.
We use freshdesk to host and edit all ou help pages, and manage our contacts FreshDesk
- Get tickets from just about anywhere- Freshdesk automatically converts customer emails, Twitter mentions and comments on your Facebook pages into support tickets.
- Categorize, prioritize and assign with Dispatch'r- Dispatch’r is your smart helpdesk co-ordinator built into Freshdesk.
- Create custom ticket fields specific to your business- With customizable ticket fields, Freshdesk lets you add specialized fields to better organize your tickets.
- Copy tickets to someone, or bcc to a dropbox- Freshdesk lets you add a “cc” or “bcc” to any reply.
- Get a quick overview with help desk activity streams- The moment you login, you need to get a quick digest of everything happening in your helpdesk.
- Split complex tickets, or Merge similar ones- With Freshdesk, you can split and merge tickets with just the click of a button.
- Get smart suggestions of possible solutions- Freshdesk automatically searches for solutions and workarounds related to a ticket and suggests them to the agent.
- Reuse common replies with Canned Responses
- Automate common tasks and help desk scenarios
- Mail to KBase and Create Knowledge on the Fly
- Eliminate guesswork with a separate knowledge base
- Track time spent and generate customer time sheets
- Promise and prove customer service levels- Customers demand the service levels that your support promises. With Freshdesk you can setup SLAs that tie what you promise to what you deliver.
- Manage customer contact and companies
- Draw deep insights with advanced helpdesk reporting
- Help customers help you through community forums
- Let your customers share ideas and vote on them too
- Let each agent use your helpdesk in their language
- Rebrand your portal to reflect your theme
- Extend Freshdesk with Integrations and the API