What is Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Who uses Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Salesforce Sales Cloud Integrations
Why developers like Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Salesforce Sales Cloud in their tech stack.
The decision to go with KISSmetrics for our main live user input analytics tool was based on the integrations available with Slack and Shopify . Alterting the right people based on user actions without the noise that most of the tools will push as notification made the difference between KISSmetrics and the rest in this segment. Then the fact that Zapier can connect KISSmetrics with other apps like Salesforce Sales Cloud and G Suite makes the process very smooth.
Also the fact that we can automate some of the campaigns is saving a lot of time
When I started at StackShare, I needed an easy way to create a pipeline of the different partners we were engaged with, and track the status of those conversations. Having just begun to explore partnerships in earnest, our needs at StackShare don't necessitate something as robust as Salesforce Sales Cloud, Close.io or similar offerings that exist.
Nevertheless, I didn't want one more Google Doc to track things either, and I heard about Streak, so I figured I'd give the free version a try. So far, it has accommodated everything I need, and it integrates simply with Gmail which meant I had it running in a few minutes. You can create a pipeline entry directly from an email thread, which I find useful compared to logging into a separate platform, and there is basic functionality for scheduling follow-ups and tasks. The pipeline stages are fully customizable as are the fields you can add - (I added a note field to explain why someone may be in the "Backburner" stage, for example).
As we scale our Business Development initiatives and grow our team, we'll likely need to look at upgrading Streak or incorporating other tools like Yesware. But, for a quick and easy way to organize a sales pipeline and track the respective conversations, the Streak free version nicely accommodates what I need and has been very helpful in managing discussions with a variety of partners thus far.
O Salesforce Sales Cloud é um ótimo produto! Eu não usei um sistema CRM melhor. Enquanto o custo é um pouco maior do que o que as pessoas esperariam que isso realmente se resume a um caso de você conseguir o que você paga. Eu usei este sistema como um usuário de negócios, um administrador, um desenvolvedor e um consultor.
É um produto caro mas valioso. Realmente ótimo trabalho e engenharia aqui.
Posso certamente dizer que é o melhor software de gestão de relacionamento com clientes do mundo, com tecnologia de computação em nuvem disruptiva e abordagem altamente escalável.
We only use when we dealing with Enterprise customers. Manage, create and handle existing customer orders. Salesforce Sales Cloud
We help customers to get their Sales tracked with SF Cloud Salesforce Sales Cloud
Scribe is a Slack Assistant for sales and marketing people, and let's them update their CRM from within Slack itself, without switching tabs. Salesforce is the CRM of choice for the top inside sales teams, that also use Slack, which is why it's our 1st CRM integration. Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce Sales Cloud's Features
- Social accounts and contacts- Gain insights from popular social media sites—like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Klout—right within Salesforce to help you increase productivity.
- Mobile- Log calls, respond to hot leads, work with opportunities, or check dashboards no matter where you are.
- Opportunities and quotes- Get details about the deals you and your team are working on–deal stage, products, competition, quotes, and deal team conversations are available via your application, and in real time on your Chatter feed.
- Email integration- Work with the email applications you already use every day. Whether your company uses Microsoft Outlook or Gmail, no one needs to change the way they work, so everyone stays productive.
- Chatter- Tap into the wisdom of your employee social network. Get the resources you need to close more deals, faster. Find experts, access competitive information, and track deals wherever you are.
- Forecasting- Forecasting accuracy has never been this easy. Get in-line editing, override visibility, multi-currency support, custom forecast categories, and a complete, real-time view in to your team's forecasts.
- Analytics- Dashboards offer a real-time picture of your business at a glance. Dig deeper with real-time Reports that anyone can create.
- Marketing and leads- Optimize campaigns from lead to close, on every channel.
- Approvals and workflow- Use Visual Workflow to rapidly design and run any business process with drag and drop simplicity.
- Files and libraries- Now it's easier to share files, discuss them, publish the best, and track your content in real-time.
- Partner management- Use the Partner Portal to build loyalty, collaborate with your channel, and drive more deals, and connect your Salesforce to your partners' to collaborate on opportunities, leads, and much more with Salesforce-to-Salesforce.
- Data.com- Get contacts and company profiles from the leading data sources, right inside the Sales Cloud. Connect with key decision makers faster, easily plan territories, and increase sales and marketing productivity with up-to-date, accurate data.
- AppExchange- Extend your success with the AppExchange, the world's leading cloud apps marketplace, with thousands of sales applications, social enterprise tools, and expert services ready to deploy Salesforce.