Salesforce Sales Cloud vs SugarCRM: What are the differences?
Developers describe Salesforce Sales Cloud as "The world’s #1 CRM sales app". The Sales Cloud puts everything you need at your fingertips—available anywhere. From Social accounts and contacts to Mobile, Chatter, and Analytics, collaboration across your global organization and getting deals done faster is not only possible, it's easy. On the other hand, SugarCRM is detailed as "CRM Made Simple. Flexible, Intuitive, Open, Social, Mobile". Manage your sales, marketing, and customer support better with SugarCRM's online CRM software.
Salesforce Sales Cloud and SugarCRM can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Salesforce Sales Cloud are:
- Social accounts and contacts- Gain insights from popular social media sites—like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Klout—right within Salesforce to help you increase productivity.
- Mobile- Log calls, respond to hot leads, work with opportunities, or check dashboards no matter where you are.
- Opportunities and quotes- Get details about the deals you and your team are working on–deal stage, products, competition, quotes, and deal team conversations are available via your application, and in real time on your Chatter feed.
On the other hand, SugarCRM provides the following key features:
- 360-Degree Customer Activity History- Know your accounts inside and out with 360-degree customer activity history across the extended selling enterprise.
- Social Selling- Leverage LinkedIn to network and augment your contact discovery. Scan for relevant tweets of all the people you follow in your activity streams and interact with your contacts directly
- Mobile- Sell anywhere and stay on top of your leads and opportunities, tasks and calendar, meetings and calls -- across any mobile device.