What is LiveChat?
LiveChat provides a live chat application with help desk and web analytics functionalities, allowing online businesses to communicate with visitors in real time.
LiveChat is a tool in the Customer Support Chat category of a tech stack.
Who uses LiveChat?
689 companies reportedly use LiveChat in their tech stacks, including Tailor, Customer Service Tools, and Watchman Monitoring.
19 developers on StackShare have stated that they use LiveChat.
Google Analytics, WordPress, Dropbox, Mailchimp, and HubSpot are some of the popular tools that integrate with LiveChat. Here's a list of all 44 tools that integrate with LiveChat.
Why developers like LiveChat?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use LiveChat
- Chat tools (Canned responses, Visitor information, Chat tags, File sharing, Chat archives, Transfers)
- Customization (Chat window themes, 42 Languages, CSS customization, Social media buttons)
- Engaging customers (Chat Invitations, Ticket form, Chat on Facebook, Chat buttons)
- Reports & analytics (Chat reports, Tickets reports, Daily summary)
- Applications (Web and Desktop applications, Mobile applications)
- Ticketing system (Ticket sources, Private comments, Ticket reports)
- Getting feedback (Chat and Ticket ratings, Post-chat surveys)
- Visitors tracking (Gathering customer data,Visitor information filtering)
LiveChat Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to LiveChat?
See all alternatives
Olark is a lightweight tool to chat with visitors to your website using your existing instant messaging client. Visitors to your website appear as buddies on your Buddy list, their messages to you appear as IMs.
Intercom is a customer communication platform with a suite of integrated products for every team—including sales, marketing, product, and support. Have targeted communication with customers on your website, inside apps, and by email.
Drift is a messaging app that makes it easy for businesses to talk to their website visitors and customers in real-time, from anywhere.
Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
You don't need yet another chat client. Talk with your customers using your existing Slack service.