Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications. It’s built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world.
- Categorize with taxonomy, automatically create friendly path urls, create custom lists, associate content with other content on your site, and create smart defaults for content creators
- Manage content with an easy-to-use web interface. Drupal's flexibility handles countless content types including video, text, blog, podcasts, and polls with robust user management, menu handling, real-time statistics and optional revision control.
- Users can be assigned one or more roles, and each role can be set up with fine-grained permissions allowing users view and create only what the administrator permits.
- You can have tight control over who can create, view, administer, publish and otherwise interact with content on your site.
- Build internal and external-facing websites in a matter of hours, with no custom programming.
- Drupal's presentation layer allows designers to create highly usable, interactive experiences that engage users and increase traffic.
- With more than 16,000 available modules, the vast majority of your site's requirements can be addressed with Drupal core and available add-on modules.
Support, Sales, and Marketing
tools that are known for: