What is Drupal?
Who uses Drupal?
Why developers like Drupal?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Drupal in their tech stack.
As the app's CMS and CRM.
It is being used in a headless state and is completely decoupled from the frontend; only serving it's content to the AngularJS framework via a RESTful API. Drupal
Built a number of sites and web apps. Rapid development make for happy customers. Crazy development workflows make developers unhappy. Drupal
- Categorize with taxonomy, automatically create friendly path urls, create custom lists, associate content with other content on your site, and create smart defaults for content creators
- Manage content with an easy-to-use web interface. Drupal's flexibility handles countless content types including video, text, blog, podcasts, and polls with robust user management, menu handling, real-time statistics and optional revision control.
- Users can be assigned one or more roles, and each role can be set up with fine-grained permissions allowing users view and create only what the administrator permits.
- You can have tight control over who can create, view, administer, publish and otherwise interact with content on your site.
- Build internal and external-facing websites in a matter of hours, with no custom programming.
- Drupal's presentation layer allows designers to create highly usable, interactive experiences that engage users and increase traffic.
- With more than 16,000 available modules, the vast majority of your site's requirements can be addressed with Drupal core and available add-on modules.