What is Shopify?
Who uses Shopify?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Shopify in their tech stack.
We want to move on from Shopify to a headless commerce system. We want to be able to manage multiple storefronts and integrate alternative order solutions like Whats App and social commerce etc. Same time we want to avoid full blown systems with a lot of unnecessary weight. My idea for the stack, so far:
- Spree Commerce (Shop System),
- Bloomreach (CMS),
- Vue Storefront (Frontend)
I've linked our shop, currently running with Shopify.
Hi, I'm working on a project to integrate dat from Shopify (e-commerce platform) to Amazon Quicksight. I'm thinking about which database to use, either Amazon S3 or MySQL.
Currently, I am using Shopify, and it's working fine somehow. I need to check the access and error logs I am able to do it. That's why thinking set up a WordPress instance on my server. I need a suggestion whether it is good or not. My current website is www.dealsalt.com, please advise.
Which email app is best for physical products ecom brands on Shopify? I currently run welcome email popups, welcome series emails, and newsletters through privy and am not really a fan.
Hey StackShare community,
Now I want to shift my career and I want to choose to learn between two paths. First path - learning of blockchain to be a blockchain developer. The second path is the Shopify platform. So any advice to consider which path.
Hi there, I am trying to figure out if it's worth creating a Braintree account to do subscription billing in my Shopify store. The goal is to have as little custom code as possible for the store but be able to do subscription billing services, we already have a PayPal business account, but from the looks of it, we can't use PayWhirl directly with Paypal.
- Choose from 100+ professional themes
- Customize the look of your online store
- Start accepting orders in minutes
- A fully-featured website CMS
- Detailed customer profiles
- A complete blogging platform
- Extend the functionality of your storefront
- Customer accounts
- Create customer groups
- Over 70 payment gateways
- Painless customer checkout
- Free SSL certificate
- Multiple languages, taxes and currencies
- Automatic carrier shipping rates
- Certified PCI compliant
- Fixed-price or weight-based shipping rates
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Blazing fast servers
- 99.94% uptime
- Hassle-free set up
- Level 1 PCI compliant
- Your own domain name
- Search engine optimization
- Discount code & coupon engine
- Social network integration
- Targeted email marketing
- Free advertising credits
- Advanced store statistics
- Beautiful, responsive mobile themes
- Manage your store on-the-go