What is Shopify?
Who uses Shopify?
Why developers like Shopify?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Shopify in their tech stack.
The decision to go with KISSmetrics for our main live user input analytics tool was based on the integrations available with Slack and Shopify . Alterting the right people based on user actions without the noise that most of the tools will push as notification made the difference between KISSmetrics and the rest in this segment. Then the fact that Zapier can connect KISSmetrics with other apps like Salesforce Sales Cloud and G Suite makes the process very smooth.
Also the fact that we can automate some of the campaigns is saving a lot of time
We use Shopify because it gives us a great way to manage our products and stock.
We mainly use Shopify as a Headless CMS for our Gatsby and React powered website. Fast responses from their GraphQL API is also a great accomplishment.
Last but not least, their Checkout Page UI is great and doesn't need any improvements from our side.
- Choose from 100+ professional themes
- Customize the look of your online store
- Start accepting orders in minutes
- A fully-featured website CMS
- Detailed customer profiles
- A complete blogging platform
- Extend the functionality of your storefront
- Customer accounts
- Create customer groups
- Over 70 payment gateways
- Painless customer checkout
- Free SSL certificate
- Multiple languages, taxes and currencies
- Automatic carrier shipping rates
- Certified PCI compliant
- Fixed-price or weight-based shipping rates
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Blazing fast servers
- 99.94% uptime
- Hassle-free set up
- Level 1 PCI compliant
- Your own domain name
- Search engine optimization
- Discount code & coupon engine
- Social network integration
- Targeted email marketing
- Free advertising credits
- Advanced store statistics
- Beautiful, responsive mobile themes
- Manage your store on-the-go